I am a Software Engineer from an interdisciplinary (Mechatronics) background primarily focused on Computer Vision, and Python, with a solid foundation in coding, testing, code reviews and other software engineering practices.
Currently, I am a software development Engineer at Amazon. In the past, I worked as a Software engineer at Gkfit and a Computer Vision Engineer at Bigthinx. In 2018, I co-founded an e-commerce platform ClothX (now archived). As of 2019, I have earned my undergraduate degree in Mechatronics Engineering from Anna University.
My interests lie in the fields of software engineering, information theory, digital control, and electromechanical control systems. I enjoy building automation projects and developing software.
KerasDeep Learning for humans
Fashion image recommenderFashion Image Recommendation via similarity retrieval through deep learning
ClothxmicroservicesBackend code written in nodejs for clothX ( an e-commerce platform ) and deployable via Gcloud Function
IdiotaMinimal version control system implemented in python
A grim lothEssential Algorithms / Data structures implemented in c++ and python
Cassava leaf disease classificationDeep learning Solution to identify the type of disease present on the cassava Leaf Images
For more Projects, check out my Github profile.
My latest Essays are
- The Manager's Path: A Guide for Tech Leaders Navigating Growth and Change by Camille Fournier
- The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, #2) by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Art of War (Westland Classics) by Sun Tzu
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Algorithm Design Manual by Steven S. Skiena
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #1) by Douglas Adams
- The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien
Email is the best way to reach me. My email address is “prakash sellathurai [at] gmail [dot] com”.